the fam

the fam

Monday 12 October 2015

Getting Spooked

I'm busily planning a party for Halloween. It's only a small do for the kids on our road but I love the planning bit so they'll be lots going on in the next couple of weeks.


Most of it will be DIY stuff...bin bag spider webs, using an old tailor's dummy as a spooky figure in the garden, glow sticks for games in the dark, bowls full of gooey homemade body parts...you get the picture!







The boys are very excited and have planned their outfits. Alfie wants to be the Grim Reaper this year after two years of being a zomblie.

 


Charlie decided to ditch the pumpkin & spider outfit and this year wants to be a.....BANANA. Yes. A banana.


 


We have frighteningly good ideas for the food too (see what I did there...) Hot dog fingers, meringue ghosts, worm jelly...not sure I have the stomach for cat litter tray brownies though.





I've yet to decide on my outfit for this year...maybe just getting up and not putting on my make up will do the trick!



If you're looking for Halloween party ideas, I have a whole board of spookily brilliant ideas on Pinterest HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would love to hear your feedback or comments. I will try my best to reply!